Call for Tutorials
ICSOC has established itself as a solid international conference that aims to promote high-quality research on Service-Oriented Computing and offering the ground for advancing and progressing research on that topic. Previous ICSOC conferences were held in Toulouse, France (2019), Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China (2018), Málaga, Spain (2017), Banff, Alberta, Canada (2016), Goa, India (2015), Paris, France (2014), Berlin, Germany (2013), Shanghai, China (2012), Paphos, Cyprus (2011), San Francisco, California (2010), Stockholm, Sweden (2009), Sydney, Australia (2008), Vienna, Austria (2007), Chicago, USA (2006), Amsterdam, Netherlands (2005), New York, USA (2004), Trento, Italy (2003).
The aim of the 18th edition of the International Conference on Service Oriented Computing (ICSOC 2020) is to provide an international forum for researchers, professionals, and industrial practitioners to report and share ground-breaking work in the vibrant discipline of Service-Oriented Computing (SOC). The ICSOC conference solicits proposals for tutorials related to any of the conference topics. Tutorial proposals should not exceed 5 pages using the Springer’s LNCS template, should be written in English, should describe the topic(s) being covered as well as the level of depth, and should give a description of the teaching methodology (lectures, hands-on sessions, etc.). A tutorial proposal should include:
- A title
- Name and contact information
- An abstract (up to 150 words) overview of the topic covered, including the reasons that the topic is interesting and important to the ICSOC community
- Requisite background of the target audience
- The tutorial length (typically, 1 hour 45 minutes)
- Content details: a bullet list of organization of the tutorial, in the order of presentation with estimated presentation time for each item
- Short bios of the presenters including their expertise related to the tutorial (no more than 100 words per presenter)
- A list of up to 20 most important references to be covered in the tutorial
A 2-page abstract of the tutorial will be included in the ICSOC 2020 proceedings.
Proposals should be received by Saturday, July 31, 2020. Submissions should be made electronically in PDF format to the following email address: [email protected]
Please contact the Tutorial/Panel Co-Chairs if you have any questions: